Bluetooth Sleep Headphones
Introducing our luxury sleep mask, the best on the market, complete with built-in headphones. This extraordinary product has earned its reputation as the pinnacle of sleep masks, thanks to its unrivaled softness and unmatched comfort that guarantee a blissful night's sleep by effectively blocking out 100% of light. The ultra-slim headphones can be easily adjusted to your ideal position, making it a perfect choice for side sleepers. Moreover, it features a front pouch where you can conveniently place a cooling or heating pack (not included) to enhance your sleep experience.
For added convenience and protection, this exceptional sleep mask comes with a stylish carry case, ensuring its longevity and safekeeping.
Classic or White Noise Deluxe?
Due to an overwhelming demand we have sold out of our white noise edition and we are awaiting shipment (Due 7th December) Contact us to be informed of the pre-sale.
Upgrade to our brand-new built-in White Noise style of the Deluxe Sleep Headphones for a seamless and even more relaxing sleep experience.
Unlike the classic version, this top-of-the-range model comes preloaded with 20 soothing sounds and 4 tranquil music tracks, including Ocean Waves, Thunder, and Piano sounds. Best of all, you're not tethered to a Bluetooth device. Want to switch between White Noise and your own playlist? Simply double press the play button to toggle between White Noise mode and Bluetooth connectivity.
20 Built in sounds: Birds, Babbling Brook, Ocean Waves, Wind, Thunder, Rain Drops, Summer Night, Frogs, Nightime Crickets, Crackling Bonfire, Ambient Coffee House, Fan, Rhythmic Train Journey, Keyboard Taps, Clock, Wind Chimes, White Noise, Pink Noise, Brown Noise & Piano sounds.
Experience first-class relaxation while wearing our SleepSoftly™ Deluxe Bluetooth Sleep Mask with ultra thin headphones.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SleepSoftly™ Deluxe features the most technically advanced sleep headphones on the market, with enhanced sound quality and greater battery endurance thanks to their ultra-thin, 4mm speakers and durable, soft coverings.
- Ultra-thin & soft 4mm speakers
- Adjustable speaker positioning & Velcro strap
- Up to approx. 12 hours playtime from 1 charge
- 100% light blocking
- Breathable & washable material (Hand wash only)
- Compatible with any Bluetooth enabled device
- Built-in microphone to answer phone calls
- Portable roll-up design
- Built-in front zip for a small ice or heat pack
- Connect to Siri and use voice commands to control your device (Apple devices only)
- SleepSoftly™ Deluxe Sleep Mask & Headphones
- Luxury Storage & Travel Bag
- Instruction manual (view PDF)
- Micro USB Charging cable
Why are they so popular?
- Increasing the amount of quality sleep you achieve each night
- Block out light due to them being integrated into a traditional eye mask with a soft nose covering
- Delivers sound quality that's next to none, enjoy music therapy and sleep sounds
- Cooling fabric that's breathable
- They stay put during your sleep regardless of the sleep positions you prefer
- Hours of playtime due to the long-life battery
- Ultra-thin flat speakers that cannot be felt by side sleepers
- Pair with any Bluetooth device
- Adjustable volume and control panel built in, no need to reach for your phone to control
- Light pressure around your eyes, with adjustable Velcro strap for different head sizes
- Light sleepers find these especially effective as they provide extra comfort and can suppress ambient noise.
- Headphone band: 90% Cotton for comfort
- Inner lining: 10% blend of Spandex and Polyester, designed with small gaps to enhance breathability and provide a silky cooling feel
- Classic Deluxe: Uses Bluetooth connectivity to play your own music or ambient sounds via an external device.
- White Noise Deluxe: Comes with 20 preloaded soothing sounds and 4 tranquil music tracks; No Bluetooth device required for sound playback.
We ship within Australia only. Any international orders will be refunded and any fee's incurred will be deducted from the refund.
Standard Shipping within Australia is $9.99 per order.
Express Shipping within Australia is $15.99 per order and is only available for products held in our warehouse. This option will be presented at checkout if applicable to your order and will be sent via AusPost. Express shipping times vary between 1-4 business days, see the AusPost website for more details.
Free Shipping Promotion
**Free shipping on all orders over $100 for a limited time. Shipping costs are removed automatically in the checkout.
|Melbourne & Sydney Metro Areas||2-6|
|Brisbane Metro, VIC, NSW & SA||2-6|
|TAS & QLD||3-7|
|WA & NT||4-9|
Deliveries within Australia can range between 2-9 business days depending on our couriers and your location. We will do our best to let you know when to expect your delivery. Please note we use a variety of couriers depending on the product sizes and your location.
In some cases, we may have to split your order into multiple packages, as we sometimes ship directly from suppliers.
Christmas Cut Off Dates & Business Closure
Please see below for Christmas Cut off dates to ensure your package is delivered in time.
(except WA and NT)
17 December 2023
19 December 2023
14 December 2023
19 December 2023
13 December 2023
19 December 2023
The business will be closed from 20th Dec 2023 - 4th Jan 2024 as we take a well earned break with our families. Any orders placed within this time will not be processed until the 4th January. Customer service will be back on board to discuss any orders or deliveries on the 4th January 2024. If you require a refund by placing an order in error please contact customer service and the refund will be processed on the 4th January.
Please contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.
Pair with a Bluetooth Device
Before you can use this product it needs to be paired with your device.
1. Long Press the Play/Pause button for 3 seconds until the LED Status Light starts to flash red and blue alternately.
2. Turn Bluetooth on your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device.
3. Search and select “Musical Eye Mask” from the list of found devices.
4. If a pass code is required, enter “0000”.
5. After it’s paired successfully, only the blue light will flash slowly.
6. When switched on next time, it will automatically search and attempt to
re-connect with the last paired device.
The headphones themselves don't have an integrated timer. However, if they're paired with a Bluetooth device like an iPhone, you can use the Clock app to set a timer that stops the music or sound when time runs out. Additionally, if you're using a sleep-focused app like Calm or Headspace, the headphones will turn off after being idle for three minutes once the story or music ends, helping to save battery for future use.
When using the white noise version there is no built in timer. The white noise will play until manually shut off via the center panel or until the battery depletes.
Absolutely! Everyone's head shape and ear sizes are a bit different, so the first time you put these headphones on, play around with the speaker positions until they feel just right for you. Unzip the top section and move the speakers from inside. Plus, you can take the speakers out when it's time to give them a clean.
Upon receiving your product, you'll find the Velcro strap concealed behind a flap on the rear side. While it may initially elude some, rest assured it's there. This flap serves as a handy feature for storing your headphones, preventing them from clinging to your clothes, especially when packed in luggage. When not in use we recommend keeping them in the pouch.
Yes, you can utilise Siri to control music playback, adjust volume levels, launch apps, and perform other tasks just as you would on your iPhone. Consult the instruction manual for detailed guidance on how to use this feature.
The sound is directed from the speakers through the blue side. Double-check inside your headphones to ensure the blue side of the speakers is facing inward, towards your ears. If the black side is facing inward, you may experience reduced sound quality. The speakers should be directly over your ears to get the most from the sound and adjust the volume accordingly.
Yes, these headphones do not completely block out all sounds, so you will still be able to hear sounds like your phone alarm. However, they are effective at reducing the loudness of other noises in your bedroom, such as your partner's snoring or outside noises. It's a good idea to place your alarm close to your bed for the best results.
The classic Deluxe Sleep Headphones require a Bluetooth connection to play your own music or ambient sounds. Our new White Noise built-in version offers 20 preloaded soothing sounds and 4 tranquil music tracks for a more versatile experience. You can easily switch between Bluetooth and White Noise modes by double-pressing the play button. The new version provides greater flexibility, as it doesn't require a Bluetooth device for sound playback.