If you have a hard time sleeping because of noise, you're not alone. Many people find themselves tossing and turning all night long because they can't get away from the sound of traffic, dogs barking, or other people talking. If you've tried using earplugs but still can't sleep, it's time to try something else. In this blog post, we will discuss six alternatives to earplugs that may help you get the rest you need!
1. Headphones built into eye masks: These are a great option if you need complete darkness and silence to sleep. Simply put on the mask and headphones, and you'll be able to drift off to sleep without any distractions.
2. White noise machines: White noise can help drown out other sounds and make it easier to fall asleep. There are many different types of white noise machines available, so find one that has the sound that works best for you.
3. Fans: A fan can create both white noise and a gentle background humm that can help you fall asleep. If you're worried about the fan being too loud, try placing it on a lower setting or using a smaller fan.
4. Sound apps: There are many different sound apps available that you can use to create a soothing environment for sleep. Whether you want to listen to the sound of rain, waves crashing on the shore, or something else entirely, there's an app for that!
5. Nature sounds: If you prefer to sleep with the window open, nature sounds can be a great way to block out other noises. Ofcourse there are other options such as the Morphee meditation device that can be used and doesn't omit any digital signals.
6. Get creative: If you're still having trouble sleeping, get creative and try something new. Maybe listen to a podcast or audiobook before bed, or try meditating to clear your mind.
Of course, earplugs are always an option! If you've tried everything else and still can't sleep, give some different types of earplugs a try. There are many different types available, so find a pair that is comfortable for you and see if they help you get the rest you need.
No matter what method you choose, the important thing is that you find something that works for you. Don't be afraid to experiment until you find the perfect solution for a good night's sleep!